Glock Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok gang sorry if this seems dumb,but just from read some posts i am now at a loss.

my standard Glock 27 plush mags are 9 rounders right?
Meaning only 9 40S&W fit in them.

I could have sworn i read someone put 10 in them and for the life of i cant.
I do have both sheere and Pearce pinky extentions that add 1 extraround and the glock original that adds two, but on the mags that the gun came with i can only fit 9 rounds for the record this is right, right?

·
Super Moderator
20,469 Posts
The standard magazine is limited to 9 rounds due to the laws of physics.

·
Federal Member
30,389 Posts
The Glock 27 9rd magazine will hold 10rd's with th 7151 + ext on it.

:cool:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
You might want to consider a GAP floorplate. It doesn't add capacity...but...it sure improves weapon control without adversely affecting concealment.

The GAP floorplate is considered by many to be the best "enhancement" that can be done to a Glock subcompact.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You might want to consider a GAP floorplate. It doesn't add capacity...but...it sure improves weapon control without adversely affecting concealment.

The GAP floorplate is considered by many to be the best "enhancement" that can be done to a Glock subcompact.
Have two of them, when i use the 27 in an ankle glove those are the mag i use. they are great, anyone with a subcompact must consider these a must!
I also have standard Glock extentions on a 13 round mag with the sheere sleve and , on the 9 rounders have pearce and sheere + 1 extentions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.