Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the G27 about the coolest little "bulldog" on the planet, or what! Without extensions of any kind, it shoots great at long and short range, it's utterly reliable, it hides in a pocket, it packs a very nice punch, it can take high cap magazines if desired or needed, and it's extremely accurate.

Thanks you Father Gaston.

I just shot mine again yesterday and was reminded all over again, which happens about every three or four days when I launch bullets with it.

·
OBEY ME!
1,902 Posts
G33 owner here and I concur, The baby Glock is pretty close to the ideal weapon. Sometimes I wonder why they bother to make the larger models.

·
GLOCK 20SF 10MM
639 Posts
Is the G27 about the coolest little "bulldog" on the planet, or what! Without extensions of any kind, it shoots great at long and short range, it's utterly reliable, it hides in a pocket, it packs a very nice punch, it can take high cap magazines if desired or needed, and it's extremely accurate.

Thanks you Father Gaston.

I just shot mine again yesterday and was reminded all over again, which happens about every three or four days when I launch bullets with it.

THE GLOCK 27 .40 IS WHAT PERFECTION IS ALL ABOUT!

·
Banned
2,393 Posts
I agree 100 percent. In the subcompact Glock you've got a police duty weapon, absolutely reliable, and only a little bigger than a man's wallet.:drillsgt:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm thinking of getting one. Are they as reliable as the G26? I am huge fan of glock 9mm weapons but I always heard of troubles with the G22 so I stayed away from .40 glocks altogether. But with smaller capacity,Ii want more punch in the round. I would get the 30SF but I feel that the recoil might be too much, and it's still going to be blockier.

·
CBA Postal Dir
324 Posts
I have a feeling this thread is going to end up costing me come cash shortly. I have been telling myself I don't need a 27 since I can hide a 22 fairly easily, or just carry my J-frame.

I have found that I can shoot a G27 substantially better than the G22 though. Even with my somewhat large hands..

·
GLOCK 20SF 10MM
639 Posts
I'm thinking of getting one. Are they as reliable as the G26? I am huge fan of glock 9mm weapons but I always heard of troubles with the G22 so I stayed away from .40 glocks altogether. But with smaller capacity,Ii want more punch in the round. I would get the 30SF but I feel that the recoil might be too much, and it's still going to be blockier.
I've had Glocks going back to 1986 and have owned all models and calibers, and except for a G19 that would not feed Rem 115 gr +P+, I never have had a malfunction. As for the G19, I just did not use Rem +P+...And I usually shoot over 3000 rounds per year in practice.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I just got a G-27 yesterday, and went straight to the range with it. Didn't even get a chance to clean it first, and right out of the box I fired 170 rounds without a hiccup.

Calling the 27 a "little Bulldog" is no exaggeration.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I have a 27 that I just put night sights on and I see a 26 in my future to keep it company. Oh my 27 has the Pearce +0 pinky extension too.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have a 27 that I just put night sights on and I see a 26 in my future to keep it company. Oh my 27 has the Pearce +0 pinky extension too.
Yes, absolutely a great firearm. Small package that packs a punch. I also use the +0 Pearce for better control, but to each his own. Grats!:number1:

·
Who's John Galt
200 Posts
It's my "everyday" pistol. My lightweight 1911 commander and J-frame always play 2nd fiddle to the G27. Great combination of size, weight, and capacity. A few thousand rounds down the pipe and never a hiccup. The accuracy is remarkable as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Love my G27! Compact, powerful, accurate and reliable. Mod as much as you want or not at all. Did I mention I love my G27 :supergrin:

·
Registered
7 Posts
My First gun was a G27 and agree it's an awesome little gun. I wish I had never sold it, it is perfect for carry during these hot Texas days.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Guys, add a IWB Kyndex holster and the little Glocks can be carried with a slightly baggy T-shirt! Yes even in the summer.

My carry glock is the 27, my IDPA/training Glock is a 26.

I'd be happy with ether one (but I'm even happer with both!)

Deaf

1 - 20 of 39 Posts