Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Confirmed with the store they have one G27 left.

$426 OTD price for Military discount

Can't beat that.

Thank you Glock. :wavey:

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,750 Posts
Congrats

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Congrats! Homeland Security discount rocks :rock:

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Excellent price on an excellent Glock. I'd jump all over that. BTW, how much for a g29?

Thank you for your service. :cheers:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you and congrats! post some pics when you get it.
Will do, plan to put my HUGE gun collection together and snap a few shots....:cool:
Excellent price on an excellent Glock. I'd jump all over that. BTW, how much for a g29?

Thank you for your service. :cheers:
I couldn't tell you. But I do know they quoted me the $298 price over the phone and the guy at the gun shop knew exactly what the LE price was for the G27, so I think if you got ahold of your local LE dealer, they should be able to tell you.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So....ended up not getting the G27 today. Partly due to the fact I forgot my ID halfway there..*doh!*

So I ended up saying screw it and ordered 500 rounds of CCI target ammo, 2 electronic ear muff things, 20 gold dots, and 20 targets from cheaperthandirt.com

·
Build the Wall
10,321 Posts
So....ended up not getting the G27 today. Partly due to the fact I forgot my ID halfway there..*doh!*

So I ended up saying screw it and ordered 500 rounds of CCI target ammo, 2 electronic ear muff things, 20 gold dots, and 20 targets from cheaperthandirt.com
Bummer!

It's a great gun! I bet you end up with one before the end of the year:whistling:

I love mine!!!

Thank you for your service to our country!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Congrats!!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Went and picked it up today...with Glock nightsights...figured I mine as well get them since it will be taking over carry duty once it spends some time on the range

Crappy cell phone pic:

·
Build the Wall
10,321 Posts
Congrats!!!

For a .40 sub, recoil is nothing!!!!

You will love it!

·
Stiffy
7,711 Posts
Glad to hear you went back and got the 27.Its an awesome little gun.You will love it.
Also...thanks for serving our country ! :patriot:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.