Glock Talk banner

Glock 27, joining the family tomorrow (because of Military discount)

508 Views 14 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  93GT
Confirmed with the store they have one G27 left.

$426 OTD price for Military discount

Can't beat that.

Thank you Glock. :wavey:
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· On the day of your birth death began stalking you
10,785 Posts
Congrats

· Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Congrats! Homeland Security discount rocks :rock:

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you and congrats! post some pics when you get it.
Will do, plan to put my HUGE gun collection together and snap a few shots....:cool:
Excellent price on an excellent Glock. I'd jump all over that. BTW, how much for a g29?

Thank you for your service. :cheers:
I couldn't tell you. But I do know they quoted me the $298 price over the phone and the guy at the gun shop knew exactly what the LE price was for the G27, so I think if you got ahold of your local LE dealer, they should be able to tell you.

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So....ended up not getting the G27 today. Partly due to the fact I forgot my ID halfway there..*doh!*

So I ended up saying screw it and ordered 500 rounds of CCI target ammo, 2 electronic ear muff things, 20 gold dots, and 20 targets from cheaperthandirt.com

· Build the Wall
10,463 Posts
So....ended up not getting the G27 today. Partly due to the fact I forgot my ID halfway there..*doh!*

So I ended up saying screw it and ordered 500 rounds of CCI target ammo, 2 electronic ear muff things, 20 gold dots, and 20 targets from cheaperthandirt.com
Bummer!

It's a great gun! I bet you end up with one before the end of the year:whistling:

I love mine!!!

Thank you for your service to our country!

· Registered
1,344 Posts
Congrats!!!!!

· Build the Wall
10,463 Posts
Congrats!!!

For a .40 sub, recoil is nothing!!!!

You will love it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.