Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been posted 1000+ times, but I am a new CH carrier and I have a Glock 27 that I want to be my main carry weapon. I have a variety of pocket holsters, but the reality is I just can't always pocket carry with my 27. So I am overwhelmed by all the different IWB holsters. What are the preferences on IWB holsters and what should I look for in an IWB holster. Or should I consider options other than IWB? Thanks for any advise you can offer to me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
M-Tac! Leather and Kydex! A match made in heaven!:supergrin:
www.comp-tac.com

·
Registered
75 Posts
I know this has been posted 1000+ times, but I am a new CH carrier and I have a Glock 27 that I want to be my main carry weapon. I have a variety of pocket holsters, but the reality is I just can't always pocket carry with my 27. So I am overwhelmed by all the different IWB holsters. What are the preferences on IWB holsters and what should I look for in an IWB holster. Or should I consider options other than IWB? Thanks for any advise you can offer to me.
I have a Fist # 22 secret. It is Kydex,and I use it for my 26 and 27.
It is the best one I have forund to fully conceal wearing any clothing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love my M-Tac.
I ordered the Slide Version and have been alternating between my G27 & G23.
This past weekend I carried my G22 and was able to conceal it with just a Jeans and dark T-shirt with no problem. I generally wear it at about 5 0'Clock. M-Tac is very Comfortable.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
CompTac Infidel with the "pull the dot" loops is my preference. Very comfortable!

·
Command Sergeant Major (retired)
4,840 Posts
DeSantis Cozy Partner, Glaco Royal Guard, CrossBreed Super Tuck

·
Registered
133 Posts
I vote M-tac and smart carry. Those are the two I use to carry with all the time. I had a UCR holster but didnt like it. Some people its really comfortable for but it didnt work for me. So I ordered the CTAC and the MTAC tested both and sent the CTAC back for a refund. The Mtac is really comfortable and the smart carry is also very comfortable I carry both at about 3:30- 4:00.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts