close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 27 .40 S&W FOR SALE - $395.00

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Gordylee, Jan 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Gordylee

Gordylee

I have a used Glock 27 .40 S&W in great condition, which sadly, I must sell for food and electricity. I Love this gun and will miss the lump under my pillow. It has the original box and cleaning accessories. It comes with (2) 9 round factory magazines as well as (1) Glock factory 10 round magazine with the finger extension. I will ship only where the laws permit. I will accept USPS Money Orders or PayPal+ 3% as payment and will ship only to a FFL holder upon receipt of funds and signed copy of FFL. $395 is the price plus shipping at $30. Also, I have 50 rounds or so that I can ship separately for a fare price Feel free to call me if you like @541-441-0216.Thanks and Happy New Year!G-Man
    Can also E-Mail me : lmuceo@aol.com

2. PKFan

PKFan

I'm interested. Does it have night sights? I'm in the PDX area. Are you interested in a FTF (depending on where you're located)?

3. Gordylee

Gordylee

Hi. I'm new to forums so I hope I'm doing this right. Also I don't know what FTF means. (sorry). I don't know much about guns, but have enjoyed putting 100 rounds or so thru this one. The man I bought the G27 from is a retired law enforcement and taught weapons to law enforcement, and told me this would be his gun of choice, so I bought it, 'bout 4 years ago.As far as night sights, is this the same as glow-in-the-dark? If so, then Yes.

4. PKFan

PKFan

FTF is face-to-face, where you meet for the sale. It saves FFL/shipping fees, allows for cash sale, and gives someone a chance to see the item before purchasing. Let me know if you're not too far from PDX and willing to meet.

5. pearldrummerelx

pearldrummerelx Giggity Giggity

FTF = face to face, or failure to fire/feed, depending on what you're talking about...for this, we're referring to face to face

Your location would help, unless you only want to ship

6. 69 Mach One

69 Mach One

Does it have the light rail? Finger grooves?

7. Gordylee

Gordylee

Got It! Thanks. I'm in Grants Pass Oregon.

At 16:24 I recieved an e-mail from someone saying they'll buy it immediately with PayPal, just minutes before my FTF question was answered. Wow that's fast! So there's a sale pending. Meantime I'll do my best to answer questions.
    I'm not sure about the light rail or finger grooves. I'd have to take a closer look when I get home in a few hours. Thank you for your interests.
    Buy the way, is there a way to post pictures) That would answer a few questions, as I do have those with me.

8. pearldrummerelx

pearldrummerelx Giggity Giggity

if it's sold, don't tease us with pictures!

9. Gordylee

Gordylee

The G27 is SOLD to the fast E-Mail guy, with funds comfirmed. Thanks for you others for your interest and education. This is a great forum! Happy New Year to all, be Safe, and stay positive in these tough times!G-Man

10. Gordylee

Gordylee

no picture tease intended. It wasn't "sold", for me meaning "Funds Transferred", at the time I asked about posting pics. I've had many "sold" items lately that never saw an actual sale. That's why it was just a Sale Pending.Buy the way, just out of curiosity, did I sell it too cheap? What are they going for these days, cuz when I'm back on my feet financially I'm getting another G27.Thanks all.

11. GunsRUs

GunsRUs Just an Old Guy

Just a note in case you are not familiar with the Federal gun laws. You CANNOT ship the gun to anyone but a Federal Firearms licensee and you should have a copy of his license before you ship the gun. Also you cannot MAIL a handgun, it must go via OVERNIGHT FedEx or UPS to the firearms dealer who is accepting it for the purchaser.

If you deliver the gun in a face to face deal, you need to comply with all your state laws regarding firearms sales and the purchaser MUST be a resident of your own home state of residence.

Hope that doesnt muddy your sale but best safe and not locked up.

12. FIRE310

FIRE310 Big Sexy

Baby glocks are not made with the light rail. They are only on the 3rd gen midsize and fullsize glocks....

13. Gordylee

Gordylee

Thanks for the concern! I do have the Federal Gun Laws well understood and are abiding by them, as I hinted at in my original "For Sale" post, and had already called and confirmed with my local FedEx.
    Thanks for the "got your back" attitude and advise - that's what makes this forum awesome!

Greatly Appreciated,

G-Man

14. MacJ

MacJ

G30 does have a rail 3rd gen.

15. Hoopty

Hoopty

Ok, but this is a G-27 not a G-30, the G-30 is not a baby Glock. Gordy, I'd say $450 and under is a good price for a used G-27.

Dave

16. MacJ

MacJ

O yes its a good price. The most import question I have is. IS THE GUN SOLD.
    Thanks

17. Hoopty

Hoopty

The G27 is SOLD to the fast E-Mail guy, with funds comfirmed. :whistling: