Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to purchase a glock 26 it comes with original paperwork, case, 3 mags (2 with pearce grip extensions) It looks brand new in the pictures I received.

The seller is asking 400 obo.

Sounds like a good price?

What do you guys think?

What would you offer?

·
NRA, GOA member
235 Posts
I would buy it without hesitating, that's what I paid for my 19 with 2 mags 6 months ago and I haven't found a deal locally like it on a glock. A 26 is likely the next glock I will own, so if I found a deal like that I wouldn't even flinch.

-Mr_C

·
2,951 Posts
take a look at the internals and make sure everything is working 100% before committing! a little wear on the gun is ok as long as it functions. great deal!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What do we think?

I'll tell you what I think, I'll bet I'm not the only one who clicked on this thread to see if it could be FTF in my state.

Words can not express my disappointment.:steamed:

If I don't purchase the g26 I'll post up the link to the g26 fire sale.

I'm also looking at a G19, I don't have the funds for both.

·
Glock 19 Rocks!
6,478 Posts
I'd jump on it...QUICK!

·
GTDS FOR LIFE
10,587 Posts
That's a good deal, don't hesitate on that one.

·
Banned
915 Posts
What do we think?

I'll tell you what I think, I'll bet I'm not the only one who clicked on this thread to see if it could be FTF in my state.

Words can not express my disappointment
exactly... b00 this man !!!!

·
Da Da
7,213 Posts
I paid $425 for my G26 LNIB last year, but it only had the 10rd mags.

Screaming deal!

·
FF/Paramedic
1,093 Posts
Horrible deal!

Now post the link please.:rofl:

·
I'm here now...
432 Posts
That sounds like a terrible deal, you should give me their name and number so I can give them a piece of my mind.

(and $400)

·
Misanthropical
9,249 Posts
Late last year I paid $400 + tax for a LNIB G26, all accessories and both mags had extensions added. Deals like this don't come up everyday, you have be villigant and snap them up when they come along.

·
Man W/ A Badge
1,778 Posts
Sounds like you're doing a deal online which is fine...but just keep in mind that sometimes a deal can sound too good to be true. If can do the deal face to face, that would make things better...deal less likely to go sour then. But yes, thats a good deal so I'd say go for it. Goodluck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts