Glock Talk banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts
My wife also likes the Beretta Nano. No safety and a very compact design.

My wife has trouble racking my CM9 and will not carry it although she shoots it well. She say my G19 is to thick for her hand, so no love there. The Shield that I got for her seems to be the one that she is absolutly comfortable with. Fits her hand well, has no trouble racking the slide or taking it down to clean and shoots it very well.

My wife has trouble racking my CM9 and will not carry it although she shoots it well. She say my G19 is to thick for her hand, so no love there. The Shield that I got for her seems to be the one that she is absolutly comfortable with. Fits her hand well, has no trouble racking the slide or taking it down to clean and shoots it very well.
Sounds like a good choice.

I've never shot a Shield, but her observations of the other two is correct :)

This thread is over 2 years old so i didn't read the whole thing, I don't knowwhat the OPs girl friend bought, if she is still his girl friend or he might have married her.

RAILFANCWB has the right idea take her to a range if possible and let her decide. I'd also recommed trying a Springfield XDs, I've shot that and the S&W Shield back to back and it was a toss up. Shield has a manual safety XDs has the grip safety, let her decide. That goes for everyone, I guess you can steer someone away from a bad decesion but ultimately it's up to them.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.