Glock 26 suppressed

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Irishfly, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Irishfly

Irishfly

I have a Glock 26 and would like to put my Titanium Abraxas 9mm suppressor from AWC on it. It currently resides on my Beretta 92 but I would like to know what stock Glock BBl I need to make it work on the 26. I think that it is a 19 that will fit and stick out long enought to have threaded. Is this right or is it the 17 bbl? Thanks for the help.

Damian

2. r2kba

r2kba Relax

Buy an extended 26 bbl. Dont use barrels from other model guns, unless they are the same part #s. Theres a few barrel places out there. Brownells sells them, prolly midwayusa.

3. Dandapani

Dandapani

I've read that the G19 can be swapped into a G26, but not the G17 barrel in a G26. (And a G17 barrel is not usable in a G19, either.) YMMV.

4. RenegadeGlocker

RenegadeGlocker SuperOwner

5. Irishfly

Irishfly

SWEET! Picked up an extended 19 bbl today that was ported. It has enough length that I can cut the ports off, thread it, and it will still be long enough for Mama's Glock 26. Finally, this weekend the pregnant girl (with twins) will be able to shoot her pistola again. A few more months and she will be shooting the rifles again too. $40 for the used bbl. I will try to post a pic when it is all done.

Debo

6. Ninja Monkey

Ninja Monkey

You might re-think that. You've taken care of the noise, but lead exposure from bullets and primers does nothing to help the fetus, either.

7. Irishfly

Irishfly

Very good point and thanks. Any range time will be short, to the point, and outdoors. Couple of mags to remember how to treat the badguys and head home. Thanks again and it is "fetusES "

Debo

8. Publius2

Publius2

Fetuses? Feti? Heck... "babies." Congratulations!

;)