close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Glock 26 local or Online?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Glock9mill, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Glock9mill

Glock9mill

I was at my local range yesterday and they said if you buy a glock online you have to pay to have it sent to an fll and have a background check run. The shop wants $512.99. This is the best deal I've seen around but I know online is a lot cheaper minus the shipping. Any suggestions?

2. Quarterbore

Quarterbore Millennium Member

Look at more shops...

I have bought online but shipping is expensive plus you need to pay the transfer fees... BUT ... you also don't need to pay sales tax!

If you will take a used Glock 26 I would expect you can find one for $400 to $430 and more depending on extras... So, if they charge you $30 to ship plus $20 for a transfer you get an idea of the break even point...

Just the same, less expensive guns (like glocks) I don't personally buy out of state unless it is a heck of a deal... Evenually I can get what I want locally!

YMMV

3. arizcowboy1

arizcowboy1

You can get one from TopGlock for $449 plus $18.66 shipping. Of course you would have to pay your dealer a transfer fee but at least you'll more than offset it by the sales tax you won't have to pay.