Featured Glock 26 is the best carry gun ever

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Quigley, Mar 8, 2019.

1. shadowlands

shadowlands

Well put and I agree 100%
    I also agree that the Glock 26 is the best. That's why I'm here.

Quigley, Deputydave and MCCM like this.
  2. BDM71

BDM71

You should have ignored it. I'm sure your parents raised you to have better manners than that. Besides, I personally can't stand the P365 and I absolutely love and defended the G26 in that post (though I love the M&P Sub as well).

3. BDM71

BDM71

People need to at least read the darn thing before getting nasty or agreeing with someone getting nasty. Geez. Relax guys.

4. shadowlands

shadowlands

I don't let anyone tell me how to think. But I do agree with what you said about loving the G26.

BDM71 and MCCM like this.
  5. Erach05

Erach05

The G26 is certainly a fantastic CCW choice. Lots of guns to choose from but this is one of my favorites.

6. ARH19

ARH19

Agree on the 26. For my EDC when I want to carry 2 guns at once, I carry a 26 on my OWB holster. Then I have a casual Freitag sling bag that I put my 19 in.

But when I want to carry just 1 gun, and living in an island like Bali where I wear shorts and tshirts everywhere, I always carry only my 26 on an OWB that I can easily cover with my tshirt.

I always say that my 26 shoots as good and as reliable as my 19. And it’s so light and small, even on an OWB you’ll go un-noticed; unlike when I carry my 19 on an OWB and only wearing a tshirt, there is a slight “bump” on the side of my waist.

MCCM, Quigley and 2740dmx like this.
  7. Willbur

Willbur

I used to carry a s&w shield 45 until I fell in love with Glocks. Now I carry my G26 everyday usually in a pancake owb under a tshirt. I don't care if it prints a little, no one has ever said anything to me about it. The only time I don't carry is if I'm going through the metal detector at the county courthouse then I just lock it up in the glove box.

8. MCCM

MCCM

You can CCW a gun in Bali?

9. ARH19

ARH19

Yes, in Indonesia you can get a very limited special license to qualified civilians like myself to carry a gun. You have to fit a certain categories (i.e. CEO, CFO, judge, lawyer, certain politician) and pass thru a rigorous psycho test to be able to be granted the license.

And the only caliber available and legal for a civilian is a 32 ACP (7.65 x 17mm). So all the guns that are available for a civilian here, no matter what brand, they have been modified to that caliber. Here is my latest Glock 43X that supposedly comes in a 9mm, but here it comes in 32 ACP.

578D6A5B-CFBA-428F-83EE-7BAE47556B1B.jpeg

2740dmx likes this.
  10. jamppp

jamppp

Interesting - who modifies the gun to .32ACP. Does it come from Glock that way or is there a 3rd party who does it?

11. Bobcatbaseball35

Bobcatbaseball35

I had a a 26.3 for a while. I liked carrying it. I shot it well. I carried one spare 19 magazine. I sold it to a buddy that had lost his guns in a nasty divorce for what I gave for it in a private buy. I might fondle a 26.5 and see how it feels without the finger grooves some time.

Quigley likes this.
  12. Bobcatbaseball35

Bobcatbaseball35

well I`ll be......

13. MCCM

MCCM

I have a G26.5 and I wish it had finger grooves like my G19.4.

2740dmx likes this.
  14. ARH19

ARH19

I don’t know the technique on who modifies them, as we are not as free as US gun market, but I’m pretty sure all gun producers that wants to come in to the Indonesian market, has to somehow have our country’s specification/regulation to be able to be imported here.

But anyhow, I’m also trying to do my research on how Glock is able to convert these supposedly 9mm guns to become a 32 ACP, and be able to be used in our country’s market, but found nothing on the internet on a 9mm to a 32 ACP conversion kits.

MCCM likes this.