Glock Talk banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
Purchased a G26 Gen5 about 2 months ago. This is the first Glock I've ever had consistent malfunction issues with, and I've owned many over the years. Consistent failures to feed, even after 200 rounds. Couldn't make it through a magazine without jamming up every 2 or 3 rounds. Lost patience with it and sold it to a buddy at a loss who was willing to deal with it.
After selling the gun I checked for issues with that model and found many online reviews complaining of ftf issues with the gun. I usually research the death out of stuff before buying, but this time I didn't since I had NEVER had any reliability issues with any of my previously owned Glocks.
Lesson learned. Ended up purchasing a new G19 Gen3 to replace the G26, and so far have no regrets.

· Registered
246 Posts
Purchased a G26 Gen5 about 2 months ago. This is the first Glock I've ever had consistent malfunction issues with, and I've owned many over the years. Consistent failures to feed, even after 200 rounds. Couldn't make it through a magazine without jamming up every 2 or 3 rounds. Lost patience with it and sold it to a buddy at a loss who was willing to deal with it.
After selling the gun I checked for issues with that model and found many online reviews complaining of ftf issues with the gun. I usually research the death out of stuff before buying, but this time I didn't since I had NEVER had any reliability issues with any of my previously owned Glocks.
Lesson learned. Ended up purchasing a new G19 Gen3 to replace the G26, and so far have no regrets.
I think they need stout loads.
I've worked up several loads for my 26.5. It consistently exhibits FTF's with starting loads/beginning powder charges. Once the powder charge gets up towards max it runs like a sewing machine. The only boolit it doesn't like is the Lee 105 grain SWC. But my Taurus 92 won't digest those either.

I've never had a problem with a factory load in that gun. I've even purposely weak handed it, and it still functions 100%. Mine even likes the Lee 100 grain RN and FP boolits meant for the 380.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts