Glock 26 front night sight question

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by 9mm Lover, Mar 13, 2007.

1. 9mm Lover

9mm Lover Guest

Just got back from the range and I'm %100 sure rthat my newest G26 is shooting right and slightly higher than POA. All other Glocks are fine.

It's got Mepro nights. So how can I push the front night sight to the right a little without a pusher (if it is possible at all) ? Also is there anythiung I can do about the elevation without a pusher also?

Thanks.

2. Rebel_James

Rebel_James

The front sight can't be moved as it's staked in and held in place with a small allen nut.

You'll have to adjust windage from the rear sight and that takes a special sight tool to keep from damaging your sight.

[​IMG]

3. jimmy da wuss

jimmy da wuss Meatless Member

The elevation will have to be adjusted by replacing the rear sight with one slightly lower in profile. (your POI does what your rear sight does). Not sure about the windage, but I'd imagine that the adjustment tool is necessary.

(edutid fer stoopidudee)

4. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

Meprolight front sights are not staked in, and they are held in with a small screw. But either way, you adjust windage by adjusting the rear in the dovetail, and elevation by changing to a different size rear as was already stated.

Is this the only Glock you have with Meprolights?

5. 9mm Lover

9mm Lover Guest

I have 3 with Mepro and 2 with Glock nights (Glock nights might be Mepro but sightly different as Glock says ?????).

So the front sight has nothing has to do with adjustment. It's all about the rear sight? And rear front sight pusher has to be used. AM I right?