Glock Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up a G26 and want to use it as a boot gun for riding my bike. Any help with a good/comfortable ankle holster will be appreciated.

·
Registered
112 Posts
+1 on the galco, although i don't use it for your setup i could see it ideal...I don't think i would like to run/walk with it on all day as I've tried it with a snubnose and felt the persperation concentrate on that area (miami heat+humidity)

I pocket carry or mtac my g26

·
~ Old Warrior ~
530 Posts
Alessi makes the best!

:supergrin:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
I always carry when I'm riding this.....

This afternoon, I led a group ride of 15 bikes and had my Glock G27 in a Gould & Goodrich Bootlock ankle holster. This is an excellent holster that stays in place perfectly, due to being locked in with the laces of my boot.

I also have carried occasionally in a High Noon Split Decision (tuckable, IWB). By far, my favorite way to carry is with the ankle holster. No one has ever spotted it. Even my best friend couldn't tell it was there, even though he knew I was carrying.

Ken

·
Curious Member
19,885 Posts
Alessi makes the best!

:supergrin:
What makes the Alessi better than any other...even the ankle glove?

I have a triad for my mouse guns and 638. It works best with boots IMO. But the one thing I'm curious about is if and HOW the Alessi's design prevents it from riding down the leg?

Seems to me the Galco almost molds (in a tight elastic sort of way) to the leg which, when combined with the calf strap would make it impossible to ride down the leg.

Thanks!

-Emt1581

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.