Glock 26 and a Tango Down trigger

Discussion in 'The Sub Club' started by gunsmoke92, Jan 24, 2020.

1. gunsmoke92

gunsmoke92

Has anyone tried the Vickers TD trigger in their 26? I've been a Glock fan for years, but the trigger has always been a stumbling point for me. I'm a huge fan of flat triggers, and the Tango Down would fill the bill nicely for me.

2. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

I have owned several stock 26's over the years...for me, using this platform as EDC the stock trigger is more than adequate for SD distances...but YMMV...If the Tango trigger blows yer skirt up, I say go for it

3. gunsmoke92

gunsmoke92

I understand what you're saying, and I agree, the OEM trigger is adequate. But adequate becomes uncomfortable during a practice session, and uncomfortable means less practice. I'm plenty good with stock, I'm looking to be more than just adequate. I'm interested in reliability and comfort, be it Vickers, Apex, Serpico, or what ever. If the Vickers is a turd, I'd rather find out from someone who's used one before I follow suit. I will say this, the price is right.

4. gunsmoke92

gunsmoke92

I went ahead and got the Vickers trigger, and so far I'm not disappointed. Installation was easy, function is perfect, it moves the trigger rearward making it easier to engage with my finger, and all the safety function checks were OK. I won't say the trigger pull is lighter, but smoother, and this is without doing any other work to the trigger components. I like it.