close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 26 Accurace

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by akapennypincher, Nov 6, 2002.

1. akapennypincher

akapennypincher Glock-O-Holic

Guy I know is a CCW instructor, and Gun Shop Owners. Said the Isrealians Tested all Glocks, and found the Glock 26 the most accurate. I have seen this guy hit an IDPA Carboard Target at 100 Yards. That is very accurate for a 9mm of the Glock 26 Size...;Q ;Q

2. 9mmMike

9mmMike The Fun-Police Millennium Member

3. hickok45

hickok45 Millennium Member

If I might be forgiven for appearing boastful today, I'll attest to the accuracy and shootability of the little golden G26. I just discovered that I won Subcompact at the Lexington GSSF match Saturday, and I shoot a stock G26 without any grip or magazine extentions. I already have two of them, but I'm tempted to take a third as my prize gun.

Yeah, needless to say, I'm a G26 fanatic, especially now. I didn't know I'd won Saturday, of course, but I felt good about shooting my G26 carry gun in the match, both Amateur/Civilian and Subcompact, and then giving it a quick cleaning before loading it and putting it back in my IWB holster for the trip home. It felt . . . . practical! It feels even better to have won with it.

Please forgive my lack of humility today, but to win another piece of polymer WITH my favorite polymer piece has me feeling pretty good!

Go G26.

4. 9mmMike

9mmMike The Fun-Police Millennium Member

Great job G. Glock! I also shoot my daily carry stock 26 a ton. It is my wish to be as accurate as humanly possible with my pistol of choice.
    I am looking forward to someday competing in a (real) GSSF event with my 26. Maybe we'll "cross swords".
    Mike

5. denfoote

denfoote MENACE

Yuppers!! I just took the wife's G26 (with her) to the range today and pretty much verified that claim!! :)

6. Elmstreet

Elmstreet

GG: Congrats! Good shooting! Since you already have a pair of the 9mm's, have you given any thought to a G27?

7. hickok45

hickok45 Millennium Member

Elmstreet,

I've done the G23 and G27 thing, for almost 10 years. Both fine guns, but a couple years ago I went back to the 9mm. All my brass was showing the forty caliber buldge, and I got to worrying a little about the Kaboom thing.

Also, I was getting into IDPA and GSSF matches. I wanted to be able to get 10 rounds into a flush magazine in a subcompact Glock.