close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 26 12 round mags???

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Str8 Shooter, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Str8 Shooter

Str8 Shooter

Could anyone please explain to me why I can find brand new factory full capacity mags all day for my G17,G23 and G21 but no 12 rounders for my G26. After all the "Slick Willy Ban" is dead- at least for now until Hillary replaces George W. I prefer not to buy used with L.E.O. marked on them but will if that is my only choice. Thanks guys. I have never been disappointed with info received from this site. Great buch of guys it feels like more of a brotherhood than my union local from work.

2. Rob1035

Rob1035 Skeet Surfer

check the accessories classifieds here on glocktalk. I find buying mags online on average saves me ~$10 per mag versus buying in local stores, who really dont have any kind of selection...

3. GlockFish

GlockFish Floyd

Buy regular Glock 26 ten round mags.... then buy Glock +2 extensions.

4. Dandapani

Dandapani

+1, G-26 ten round mags ARE full capacity. 10 rounds by design. 12 round mags are created by adding the +2 extension.

Some more discussion here: http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=476686

5. lastevolution

lastevolution "Senior" Member

+1

There really isn't any 12 round Glock mag per se. What they're sold as is basically the 10 round G26 mag with the +2 baseplates on them. If they have LEO markings on them, it was probably made during the 1994-2004 ban, where no civvies could have magazine capacity greater than 10 rounds.

6. p8riot

p8riot Va Gentleman

Make your own 12 rounders out of the 10 rounders.

Check with 5532jwk right here on Glocktalk. He has the Glock +2 7151 extensions (including 7165 insert) for $7.50 ea shipped. Thats cheaper than I have found them anywhere.

He doesn't mention them specifically in this thread http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=423541, but I pm'd him for the price. Got two brand new in the wrapper in less than a week.

It also doesn't hurt to use 9mm #3 followers as well. He's got those for $3 ea shipped.

7. Str8 Shooter

Str8 Shooter

Thanks guys I thought they came in 12 round from the factory. I will contact 5532jwk and order. Hope this will allow me to use my new DeSantis "Insider" holster because the G26 rides so deep that with the short grip it is below the pants line and you can not get a grip on it. They should have placed the clip in the middle instead of at the top.

8. dogsoldier

dogsoldier

Topglock has 12 rounders you can buy, also midway has them on the website but not in stock yet, maybe they are new.

9. RickJZ

RickJZ

www.glockparts.com has 12 rounders in stock for the 26. I believe they sell for $25.95