Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Beware of this seller.

I was discussing this Glock with them and it took me asking them four different times if they had modified the grip before finally admitting that they had shaved the finger separators down. If it takes asking that many times before they will finally admit to it, who knows what else they are hiding.

Reactions: glockedandloaded

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

1. Are all the numbers matching on this Glock 23C RTF2? I saw that glue is on the front sight, is the damage on the actual sight or on the slide (if I replace the sights will the new ones require glue to hold in place? Are you willing to sell without the extra barrel and holster? Is all the original paperwork and test shells included?

darth_ibis, Today at 11:12 AM

2. glockedandloaded

Just a dollop of glue to hold the fiber optic rod secure on the sight housing itself. It was a precaution since they have been known to come loose. If you swap the sight itself then the glue is gone. I am willing to sell without the extra barrel and holster. No paperwork or test shells, just the case. I probably have a few extra glock manuals around if you need one. I'll take a look for the test shells, but I'm 90% sure that I do not have them anymore.

glockedandloaded, Today at 11:47 AM

3. glockedandloaded

And yes, all numbers are matching :)

glockedandloaded, Today at 11:48 AM

4. darth_ibis

What is the best price you could do shipped without the extra barrel and holster?

darth_ibis, Today at 11:57 AM

5. glockedandloaded

$***

glockedandloaded, Today at 12:19 PM

6. darth_ibis

After looking at one of the pictures again, I just wanted to verify what condition the rtf finish was in. I couldn't tell if it was the angle of the picture or if there was high wear on it. Also, would you be willing to use an firearm escrow service for payment (such as tradiator.com or PaySAFE.com)?

darth_ibis, Today at 12:29 PM

7. glockedandloaded

I'll send another picture in a minute showing the wear. I am unfamiliar with the services you mentioned and will only accept US Postal Money Order.

glockedandloaded, Today at 1:00 PM

8. glockedandloaded

9. glockedandloaded, Today at 1:03 PM

10. darth_ibis

on the front of the grip, are the non-RTF areas between the finger grooves worn down or filed down? It appears that they are not sticking out as far as the typical finger separators. It also appears that the texture of the back of the grip is not typical of an RTF glock. Has there been any modifications done to the grip area?

darth_ibis, Today at 1:26 PM

11. glockedandloaded

The finger bumps have been removed on the front of the grip. The rear is standard.

glockedandloaded, Today at 1:31 PM

12. glockedandloaded

There is grip tape around the non RTF areas of the frame to add in positive grip engagement.

glockedandloaded, Today at 1:32 PM

13. darth_ibis

removing the finger bumps kills the value of it. You should really have that listed in the item description so you don't mislead someone on the purchase.

I would still be interested, but it would not be at $***.

darth_ibis, Today at 1:35 PM

Judge for yourself and look at my reputation. Nothing is being hidden.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.