close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Glock 23

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by River28, Sep 15, 2002.

1. River28

River28

I am looking to purchase a new Glock 23 in the next weeks and have found prices ranging from 500.00 at large department sporting goods to around 550.00 at smaller gun shops. The closest I can find at a gun shop is about 520-530. I was curious if anyone might know of a smaller dealer that would have them available and get down closer to the price of the discount stores or throw something in to make it worth buying from them. I prefer to do with business with a the little-man so to speak, and will pay a dollar or two more to do it, but hey we got to get close.
    I recently moved to the Dallas area and I am willing to travel a bit for a really good deal. I would also prefer factory installed night sights.

2. walzy

walzy

3. PaulR-Tx

PaulR-Tx CLM

Hey River. Try the Dallas Market Hall gun show next weekend Sept 28-29 . Should be no problem finding exactly what you want at the best price. JMO

4. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Watch the firearms for sale here. I see Glocks for sale in TX all the time. Heck there is a mod 19 or 17 "I forget" that looks like a darn good deal. Another guy has 3 Glocks in Austin he needs to sell to pay for a new motorcycle. I figure you can get a great deal because any guy who will sell Glocks to buy a Harley...... Lets just leave it there. Hopefully he knows I am joking. "maybe" :)
    Face to face in your own state is the way to save. $$$$