Glock Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Secret Squirrel
254 Posts
Yes I have both. One thing to know is that most folks can get a full grip on the G23. With the G29, without a baseplate extension most can barely get their pinkie on the grip if at all. Its a shorter grip. Its a trade off with the G29 shorter, and G23 thinner. With all that in mind I rarely carry the G23 concealed but the G29 has been IWB concealed a lot. These days the G29 is my woods/hiking/camping carry with 200gr hard cast just in case I run across an ornery black bear on the trail or during the night or most any other critter. Sometimes a heavier projectile at a faster velocity is nice to have and the G29 excels at that for concealed carry. On some of the trails I frequent concealed is the best option and I have had no problem with that with the G29. Of course the G23 is easier to shoot but thats beside the point when a bear is chasing you or tearing into your tent at 3AM.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.