Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cold War Sailor
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I handled it and just cannot warm up to the RTF-2 finish. It has the gill slide serrations. I have a 50.00 gift card which would knock it down to 429. Anyone here have one with the RTF2 in .40? Does it feel better with recoil than a Gen3? I bought a Gen3 G19 today to teach my daughter which will be hers later on. Tempted, but don't know if I want to get back into .40. Seems like it would be a good deal, but undecided.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I handled it and just cannot warm up to the RTF-2 finish. It has the gill slide serrations. I have a 50.00 gift card which would knock it down to 429. Anyone here have one with the RTF2 in .40? Does it feel better with recoil than a Gen3? I bought a Gen3 G19 today to teach my daughter which will be hers later on. Tempted, but don't know if I want to get back into .40. Seems like it would be a good deal, but undecided.
I think it helps alot. Every glock i own is rtf2. I couldnt own a glock if it wasnt rtf2 or stippled. They just feel rock solid in your hand. Granted the first couple of times you shoot it it kinda tears you fist layer of skin up a lil but i get around that by taking a red shop cloth and vigorously scrubbing the ruff texture to dull it down just a bit.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Just bought one today.

SHane
I have 4 other Glocks and really didn't need another but for that price I could not resist and bought one Thursday. It's my 1st Compact Glock have full size and 3 subcompacts. Feels rock solid and can't wait to get it 2 the range. Thinking of turning into a G32.

·
Registered
129 Posts
No longer on sale...Went to Academey today and said the sale was off, plus they didn't have any more in stock. Or so I was told.
Shane

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
No longer on sale...Went to Academey today and said the sale was off, plus they didn't have any more in stock. Or so I was told.
Shane
Sorry u missed out. I am still trying to figure out why these were on sale. Must be they did not sell well . Gen 3's were still 539 :dunno:

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I already bought one yesterday...look 2 posts up.

Shane
yea saw your other post after I had already replied

·
Registered
129 Posts
I put 100 rounds through mine today and not a hiccup!!!

Academey had their Remington Sure Shot .40 SW on sale for 33.00 100 rounds.

Great gun....Very happ with Glock NOW!!

My G36..........Not so much!

SHane

1 - 10 of 10 Posts