Glock Talk banner

glock 23 match barrel?

417 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  cheygriz 
#1 ·
I know few makers for the match barrels but i wonder what all you used and like in brands , already know jarvis and barsto are the best and kkm are good but not know of there accuracy. I heard one guy liked fac barrels, actually he got good results. I got a titanium captured recoil rod and spring on the way. Does that alone make your gun any more accurate? Friend i know says it helped his before he added the fac barrel but i know it wont make it alot more accurate,but wondered how much more consistant it got though.What results have you tried and liked? I never have believed that recoil rod being ss on a glock would make a difference,but i am getting one and will see.

#3 ·
Jarvis, BarSto, Briley, will all get you every bit of accuracy that your gun is capable of if custom fitted to your gun at the factory.

HOWEVER: Unless you're a world class master shooter, you won't be able to tell the difference between a custon fitted Jarvis or BarSto and a more economical KKM drop in.

Any of these, however, are superior to the factory barrel if you reload because they will allow you to safely reload to factory ammunition specifications and/or use lead bullets if you so desire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.