close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 23 Gen 4 missing grips

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by rugercowboy, Mar 13, 2012.

Tags:
  1. rugercowboy

rugercowboy

Got this New and the grip panels were missing . The gun store said they would get them from Glock. Three weeks later no grip panels. I make one call to Glock myself and Long story short Had the grip panels in three days Did not cost one red dime .Will not buy anymore guns from that gun store but will be buying more Glocks . To bad Glock can't control the dealers that Lie.
    Thanks Glock great service.

2. gdiddy

gdiddy

Glock grip panels are extremly rare and therefore difficult for dealers to acquire. You were lucky that Glock had a spare set because they have been allocated for close to20 years. Most Glock owners either buy aftermarket grip panels or make their own out of corncobs.:tongueout:

3. kodiakpb

kodiakpb

Did you get all three mags at least?

4. ZekerMan

ZekerMan ZekerMan

Surely a dealer would not remove a set of grip panels or worse yet a magazine just to pad his pockets???:whistling:

I was noticing on GunBroker today that quite a few Gen4s were selling with only 2 mags.?????:steamed:

5. Made in Austria

Made in Austria

I was asking my local gun dealer where my 3rd magazine is when I bought my blue label G19 gen4 last year. He said, there is no 3rd magazine they come only with two mags. I said no, they come with three mags, and that's when he got snappy and started arguing with me. I then showed him the blue label on the Glock case which clearly says "3 15RD". Oh man, I really enjoyed it to see him getting smaller and smaller behind his counter. He quickly brought me the 3rd mag.

6. Armedleprechaun

Armedleprechaun

Bahahaha, Nice!

7. tgmr05

tgmr05

For those assuming the op is talking grip panels, to help clarify, the gen 4 glocks come with different grip backstraps, which can be added to increase grip size.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

8. gdiddy

gdiddy

Assuming that you are correct, I offer my apology to rugercowboy and welcome him to the Glock family. I mistook his post as a troll in view of his post count and his topic heading.

9. KG1F

KG1F

I had the same issue. I was refered to a small gun dealer and was looking for a G26 Gen4. When he was showing the 26 to me I asked about the mags and was told that the 26 only comes with 2. I knew better so I went back to where I had purchased a G23 gen4 a few months ago and got it there. Is stealing a mag from a customer worth loosing that sale and any future sales?

10. Salmoneye

Salmoneye

Thanks, cuz I had no clue what he was talking about...