Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thought but i was thinking about selling my Glock 23 to buy a different model still have the case and all papers that came with it. What would be the asking price on this I would say 95% condition about 150 round count.There is absolutely no issues with it.:dunno:

·
Banned
16,041 Posts
Seems as if every gun I have ever sold or traded I have lived to regret but then again that's just me. SJ 40

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it will probably my case also but as my funds are short and i will have to sell one to buy another.
On the lighter side the gun i miss the most was a Winchester Model 70 .270 that was the best shooting gun ive ever had.

·
Punisher
738 Posts
Easiest thing to do is find someone that has what you want and trade them.

·
Have Gun Will Travel
3,456 Posts
Private party or trade in? Depending on the market where you live the prices may vary a bit but $425 - $475 seems about right for a good used G23 Gen3 and way less if you plan on trading it in.

·
Banned
21,060 Posts
You lost 5% of your Glock's finish after just 150 rounds? It must have been carried a lot and shot very little.

·
Registered
7,148 Posts
Depends upon your local market and what buyers are available. I buy new for a hair under 400. Used market for non LE ranges from the low 400's to the low 500's. Good luck with your sale.

·
Dog Breath
2,142 Posts
Around here a brand new Gen 3 is $500 +tax. Or you can order one from Bud's Gun Shop for $499 and pay a $25 transfer fee. Either way, you are out between $524 and $530.

I love my Gen 3 G23 and wouldn't sell it even for the price of a new Gen 4. Proven reliability is worth a lot to me.

If I was buying a used G23 I wouldn't pay more than $400 for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts