Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished my Glock 23 conversion. I know there is a lot of questions about these conversions so I figured I would share mine and hopefully answer some questions. I bought a stock Glock 23 for a really good deal. I have no use for a 40 cal because I do not own any. So I decided to convert it to a 9mm. I got a custom conversion barrel and new recoil spring from Lone Wolf. Then I sent my slide off to Jagerwerks to get an optic cut and slidecut. The same time that the slide was out I decided to send my frame off to Battle Ready Arms to get the stippling done. I am still currently waiting for my Vortex Viper but that should be here soon.

I have had no issues so far with the conversion but I still want to shoot some more rounds through it before I say it is perfect. I may end up swapping more in the future if I run into any issues. I have a threaded 40 cal barrel from Lone Wolf just in case I want to go back to 40 cal at some point.

If you have any questions let me know.

Now for some pictures.
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Revolver
Gun Firearm Trigger Finger Hand
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Gun accessory

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just finished my Glock 23 conversion. I know there is a lot of questions about these conversions so I figured I would share mine and hopefully answer some questions. I bought a stock Glock 23 for a really good deal. I have no use for a 40 cal because I do not own any. So I decided to convert it to a 9mm. I got a custom conversion barrel and new recoil spring from Lone Wolf. Then I sent my slide off to Jagerwerks to get an optic cut and slidecut. The same time that the slide was out I decided to send my frame off to Battle Ready Arms to get the stippling done. I am still currently waiting for my Vortex Viper but that should be here soon.

I have had no issues so far with the conversion but I still want to shoot some more rounds through it before I say it is perfect. I may end up swapping more in the future if I run into any issues. I have a threaded 40 cal barrel from Lone Wolf just in case I want to go back to 40 cal at some point.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks for the offer for more information. Please let us know if there is anything else you need to swap out aside from the magazines to ensure reliability. I am thinking about the same barrel for my Gen4 Glock 23.

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
I like your conversion, it look very well done, nice job.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.