close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 22 Upgrades

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by CalOverIC, Jan 16, 2005.

1. CalOverIC

CalOverIC

I just got a new glock 22.Going to be used for target shooting,self defense if needed,hopefully not.wanted to get feedback on the best upgrades like barrels,grips,sights,guide rod,springs and any other upgrades for appearance or reliability

2. T. Harless

T. Harless

Trijicons and a Hogue grip. You're good to go. Scherer 3.5 connector and a polish job if you're willing to go internal. Wads of WWB in either case.

3. CovertPenguins

CovertPenguins Member Me

Night sights are a must.

If you want a lighter pull, install a Ghost connector. I like the Ghost Rocket. It's a #3.5 with an overtravel stop included. It takes some fitting to your gun, but it's an easy install.

Polish all the internals. Pay special attention to the part of the trigger bar that meshes with the connector, the extractor plunger tip, the drop safety, the post on the striker, and the top of the sear plate. Detailed instructions of the $0.25 trigger job are located here.

Rod and springs to suit your style. But, stock recoil parts are fine. I put non-captured springs on a stainless guide rod. I like the little extra weight on the front of the gun.