close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 22 price

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Glock34-35, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Glock34-35

Glock34-35

I saw a g22 at my local gun store. They were asking $535 for a new 3rd generation g22 with regular sights. Is this a good price, i heard that some of you all are gettin them for $400, I live in charlotte North carolina, does anyone know of a store here where i can get one for that much, thanks

2. Nelybarg

Nelybarg NC Glocker 30

depends on how far you're willing to travel. theres a place named Ed's thats about 2 hours NE of you in a town called Vass. i recently purchased a G27 from him for 465 +tax. he ususally hits the gunshow at the Metrolina as well. if you go to his shop, it looks like a tiny little place. thing is his store room is about as big as his show floor. sometimes his people are a little curt, however i've really never had any problems there and i'd definaltely buy from him again.

3. VADER

VADER Senior Member

dont know if you want to buy the gun in person or on the net, but www.ozarkguns.com prices are pretty hard to beat.

4. Ookster

Ookster

A new G22 with regular sights goes for $479 at my local store in Ohio. I don't think anyone is getting a new one for around $400 unless they are LEO. You might want to consider shopping around or even buying one off the internet.

5. Glock34-35

Glock34-35

Yeah I was thinking of buying one off the internet, do i have to use a credit card, or can the site ship to a local dealer an i can pay there in cash

6. riddleofsteel

riddleofsteel Pulpa est valeo

I got a used G22 at Arrington's in Greensboro, N.C. with one hicap mag for $345.00. Of course it was a USED police trade in. One of the most accurate handguns I own.

7. Ookster

Ookster

I've never purchased a firearm online, so I'm not exactly sure how the process works. However, I would imagine that you have to pay the online dealer directly for the gun and shipping either with a credit card or possibly with a mailed check or money order. I think the only money that would change hands at your local dealer would be the processing/paper work fee. But again, this is only speculation.;)

8. Paratwa

Paratwa

If you purchase on-line from a dealer who accepts credit cards you can pay online and have him send it to a local dealer. You can then pick it up. Your local dealer will have to send him a signed copy of FFL prior to the seller shipping your handgun. You can find some very good deals on-line just take your time and shop around.
    Good Luck;)