Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have five 15 round G22 mags for sale. They are gen 3 and in good condition, they were only used at the range.

Price $100 plus shipping. A flat rate box should run about $7.50. Payment by USPS money order.

Trades:
10 round mags only
Sig P250 / P320
9mm reloading bullets

If you have other trades please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Values. Can't be bought.
14,126 Posts
If this was smith and wesson forum, you would not have been allowed to reply to a sale post. Thanks for looking out for us senior citizens. :flag:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just be cautious the member joined yesterday. We have had a lot of fishy posts.
I’m sorry guys. I thought my offer was decent. I saw prices on line for $25 a mag and the LGS has them for $30.

I really thought $20 a piece was a fair price.

Is there any way to edit my post? I tried to change the price but I can’t figure out how to edit.

So it turns out I can edit this post but not my original post.

·
21,372 Posts
Thanks for the warning, looks like we have another fly by night scammer on the forum.

Reactions: overkill375

·
Banned
2,243 Posts
I agree that he sounded like a nice guy until I pointed out the issue. I even tried to buy the mags at a reduced price and he got offended and refused to sell them to me. Maybe he got ripped off on them, dunno.

·
21,372 Posts
Gen 3 Korean mags....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright guys... first off I’m not a scammer. I honestly thought my price was fair based on local gun store prices. I had no idea that Glock magazines could be had for so cheap on line.

Second I didn’t even know that Korean magazines existed. If I did I would have listed them as such.

Last thing is that I will never do business with Smoke. He asked for pictures and send me 3 messages demanding pictures while I was at work and while I was at the range with my family.

When he told me what kind of magazines I had I told him that I was withdrawing my sale and he hounded me until I finally logged off of Glock Talk.

Once again guys I’m really sorry for all this drama. If I could delete this post I would.

And for the record I am withdrawing the sale of these magazines

·
Banned
2,243 Posts
Yes, I sent him 3 PMs because he promised to send the agreed to pics for several days before he finally sent them. Then, when I finally get them 3 are KCI. I had my doubts from the start and my caution was justified and has been confirmed. He's just lashing out because his feelings are hurt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts