close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

glock 22 HI Caps

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Glockadict, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Glockadict

Glockadict

New to glocktalk. Ordered some Hi Caps from lonewolf, and have been waiting forever. Me and the wife were cruising local gun stores, and I hit gold. One of the local stores just open a box of brand new, unmarked Hi Caps. They were only $18.99 each. I bought 3 for my glock 22C, and 2 17 round 9mm because I have a KKM 9mm conversion barrel for it. They didn't have any for my G21. I am just going to cancel my lonewolf order.

2. Guest

I just spoke to Lone Wolf today myself about an order for hi-caps I placed on 9/23/04. They told me they are running behind on getting their supplies of G21 and some other hi-caps, and are expecting G22 hi-caps any day now. They told me as soon as the G22s arrived they would ship my order (a G23 mag, some G22s, and some G21s) w/o the G21 mags, and then ship the balance of the order once it was filled at no charge.

BTW, Lone Wolf had THE lowest prices on-line I found when I initially started shopping for hi-caps after the ban expired. I'm sure this has some bearing on it too.

HTH :)

3. BruderGlock

BruderGlock

I ordered 4 M/22 mags from LoneWolf on 9/14. As of today, I have not received delivery of these. My last contact with LW was an email from Mary that indicated that Glock Inc. is running behind on these mags. She promised that I am at the top of the list for shipping once these arrive at their location. We'll see...

4. mado

mado

I just canceled my Lonewolf order. On 9/28 I ordered 2 Beta C's, 2 new G18 mags, 2 used G17 mags, and 2 used G20 mags. I got the standard email confirmation that said they'd contact me if anything was backordered. Then I got the notice about not being able to fill the used mag orders. Since then I've received nothing. If they had just sent an email stating the others were backordered and when they were expected to arrive I would have been a little more patient. With shipping this order was close to $700.

5. walangkatapat

walangkatapat Millennium Member

I'm still waiting for mine from fourmags. The demand was just too much to keep up with.

6. ArmoredSaint

ArmoredSaint

Also Lonewolf needs to change the wording in there website saying 10-14 days for delivery when they damn well know it will be over a month. I am still waiting on mine too.

7. Valkryman

Valkryman

Ordered my G/22 mags on 9/24 from Lonewolf. Filled out a complaint form at their site on Friday as I had heard nothing from them at all after ordering. Got an e/mail from them yesterday (10/18) saying that my order should ship in 10 days to 2 weeks. Not going to hold my breath waiting.

8. Blacklabelglock

Blacklabelglock

From what everyone seems to be posting about buying online i think i will wait for them to hit my local gun shop. I think everone did not believe the ban would be lifted so now the demand is huge...

9. vitotelephono

vitotelephono

Waited 10 years for this day, another month or two is no big deal to me. Lone Wolf Distributors (LDW) is filling the need as quickly as they can and as noted by other GT folks other vendors seem to have the same problems with supply and demand.

Sit tight, LDW has done good but not charging more than they have for the last 10 years for these mags. It will be worth the wait unless you have to have them for a match tomorrow.

10. Glockadict

Glockadict

It's not the fact that it is taking so long, it's that they never e-mailed me or called to tell me that they were back ordered. I had to call after waiting a week( I paid for 3 day shipping) to find out that they were back ordered. I did not want them to come to my house and explain it to me, but it's not hard to add it to the E-Mail order confirmation that it is taking a month or two.

11. sc6gun

sc6gun Honorary Texan

cdnn says they have plenty of mags in stock for the G22 as well as other models...and they don't backorder.

12. Glock Guru

Glock Guru FIREARMS DEALER

For what ever its worth I have new production, 13 round Hi-cap mags for the M21 .45acp for sale $25.00 each

-Troy

13. shadow_dog

shadow_dog Hilljack

Placed my order with Lone Wolf the day the ban ended. Got it 2 weeks later. I did call 1 time in between to check status, they said they were waiting on Glock shipments, orders would be processed in order they were rec'd. LIke I said got mine 2 weeks after my order. I am impressed with Lone Wolf, and will definitely be a repeat customer.

14. Steamboat Bill

Steamboat Bill What've I done?

I ordered a couple of 22 mags from Glockstore around Sept 15th, and they are currently en route via UPS, scheduled to arrive Monday.

I think the big shipment of 22 mags arrived to the U.S. last week so a lot of the orders should be getting shipped in the next week if not shipped already.

15. Guest

Please don't get me wrong here, and I don't mean this as a flame or to point anyone out in particular, but what did people really expect to happen with new hi-cap sales if the ban were lifted? I mean come on people, we are talking about a very highly desired commodity, that most of the gun owning population has been lusting after for the past ten years or so. Any time something like this that people have been waiting for a very long time for finally becomes available, and is ALSO available at reasonable prices (just as hi-caps are again now :), this is bound to happen. :(

Again, not a flame, I just think some people who are upset about the situation need to be a little more realistic about it for the time being. Eventually the supply will meet the demand, and you'll be able to order as many hi-caps (within reason of course :) as you want and get them in a reasonable amount of time.