Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I posted yesterday about looking for an extended slide release for my G21SF and even searched these forums. I also called Glock who said there isn't one.

I found no for sure part # so I ordered several different ones thinking I would mod one to fit. I also ordered them for all my other models. I did not have to mod one.

I found Glock Part # SP01034 fits perfectly. I am going to take it to the range tomorrow to make me feel better but I fast fed 3 mags of live rounds through it with no snag at all. It works flawlessly.

I did find somewhere that it may be an issue only with the ambi mag release and that may be true but I don't have that. I have the G21SF Glock rail and regular mag release.

I do have pics but not going to post them unless you just want to see them. While I can't find any pics on here of this ever having been done with a stock Glock part, its my luck I have just probably missed the elephant in the room.

So, if you want the pics, just say so. I have comparison pics of the parts and installed pics. Anyway, hope this helps someone.

· Registered
1,604 Posts

· Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I wonder why if so many parts fit they don't list one? My range trip got cancelled so I will have to take it out another time. I don't believe any part needs to be modded unless you start with one that is not the SP01034. If I had a G20SF I would test it on it as well. I have a friend coming over today who just bought a 30SF and I am going to test fit it on that one too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.