close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 21c reloading problem

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by james66, Mar 6, 2010.

1. james66

james66

Hello

I have bought a second hand glock 21c and was trying out some reloads on the range last night, i was using a 230g head and 5.2 grs of vit 320 with a remington primer.

My 2 problems were, firstly about one in 3 of the rounds only fired after 3 strikes and quite a few empty shells did not eject causing a jam, i was told i need more powder im my loads to cure this but according to the manual iam at the max load for that powder.

can anyone offer any help?

many thanks

James

2. SIGShooter

SIGShooter Hucklebucks

I'm not a reloader so I can't really help you out too much.

However, there is a reloading forum here on GT. Your thread would do a lot better there instead of here. Just some advice for a new guy. This thread will most likely be closed because it's in the wrong area.

Here ya go!

http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Just ask one of the Mods to close this one. Start this thread topic in the link above.

3. Njanear

Njanear Nagant-ophile

Welcome to the forum.

Couple of comments for you:
    * try the GT reloading forum, as the experienced guys will definitely help you out in regards to your particular load. Make sure you list exactly what type of bullet too (lead, FMJ, JHP, etc.) as that will impact the loading data.
    * Have you shot the pistol with factory loads to ensure that it isn't the problem vs. the loads?

4. james66

james66