Glock Talk banner

glock 21 w/ jp point sight

546 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Carver
has anyone here mounted a JP point sight on their gun. Im specifically curious about the mounting option and what holster is used if any.

thx
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well... ive talked to the guy at JP enterprizes, and was told that the sight mounts via an adapter or they machine the sight into the top of the slide, and the sight blocks the iron sights. The adapter uses the dovetail. They couldnt tell me if the sight would work in holsters.

They also said that the sight lasts about 2 months, then u have to replace the batteries. the sight uses ambient light, and adjusts automatically with light conditions.

Im thinking about getting one and having it machined into my G21. If i do, i will see if i can get it mounted in front of a heinie rear sight. i think those are tall enough that u can use the iron sight if optic goes dead.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well... ive talked to the guy at JP enterprizes, and was told that the sight mounts via an adapter or they machine the sight into the top of the slide, and the sight blocks the iron sights. The adapter uses the dovetail. They couldnt tell me if the sight would work in holsters.

They also said that the sight lasts about 2 months, then u have to replace the batteries. the sight uses ambient light, and adjusts automatically with light conditions.

Im thinking about getting one and having it machined into my G21. If i do, i will see if i can get it mounted in front of a heinie rear sight. i think those are tall enough that u can use the iron sight if optic goes dead.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.