Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I'm assuming (and praying) that that's for a 21SF w/ a threaded barrel, and not just the threaded barrel, as your title implies? If it's the pistol with threaded barrel, and it's the OEM threaded barrel, it's not a bad price assuming it's in great shape and comes with everything.

·
Combat Diver
3,620 Posts
I have one and it was my go to Pistol on my Brokos belt for about 7 years. I ended up buying a compensator for it and it is uber fun to shoot. $400 if in good shape if a good price for a great pistol.

·
Banned
6,833 Posts
I have one and it was my go to Pistol on my Brokos belt for about 7 years.
That must be something else. The four official Glock threaded barrel models did not exist seven years ago.

The Gen3 G17TB, G19TB, G21SFTB, and G23TB were announced in late 2014. Here's a review article from January 2015:

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2015/01/4-new-threaded-barrel-glocks/

The TB models also had special elevated sights to clear the suppressor.

I don't think these were very popular. Last year Glock was selling "refurbished" orange label models with the threaded barrels replaced by unthreaded barrels, bearing the typical L###### serials found on Glock replacement barrels. Some of the threaded barrels were sold separately. The TB models are no longer in Glock's catalog, judging from the Glock 10/03/2017 FRM-72-38 MAP list.

I believe a real all-OEM G21SF TB would be worth $400 for the novelty and relative rarity. But note that its threads are European LH 16x1.

·
Combat Diver
3,620 Posts
Ronin, you are correct. My TB was an aftermarket model that came with the compensator. I just never used the comp until recently.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
That must be something else. The four official Glock threaded barrel models did not exist seven years ago.

The Gen3 G17TB, G19TB, G21SFTB, and G23TB were announced in late 2014. Here's a review article from January 2015:

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2015/01/4-new-threaded-barrel-glocks/

The TB models also had special elevated sights to clear the suppressor.

I don't think these were very popular. Last year Glock was selling "refurbished" orange label models with the threaded barrels replaced by unthreaded barrels, bearing the typical L###### serials found on Glock replacement barrels. Some of the threaded barrels were sold separately. The TB models are no longer in Glock's catalog, judging from the Glock 10/03/2017 FRM-72-38 MAP list.

I believe a real all-OEM G21SF TB would be worth $400 for the novelty and relative rarity. But note that its threads are European LH 16x1.
Pretty sure there was also a 22TB, as I have an OEM 22 threaded barrel around here somewhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts