close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 21 SF Shots fired report

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by cmp10x, Mar 18, 2007.

1. cmp10x

cmp10x

3 of us took 3 new 21sf's to the Range today--we shot 500 rounds each.
    Not one FTF FTE not a hicup! accuracy was great! 25 yards,quick drills from ready,point shooting,etc. ball and bucket sights(they will be replaced Monday)we also modified 6 mags with the razor knife and each ran 100% We all shoot these better,faster than the 21 standard! we timmed 2 of the drills with both types of 21's!! Points so much faster!! buy one quickly:banana:

2. TLHelmer

TLHelmer Millennium Member

How does it feel in your hand compared to the G-21?

3. cmp10x

cmp10x

much smaller,scores went up! period!

4. GMAN40

GMAN40 OIF Vet. 04-05

I'm confused! How does a slightly smaller grip, same stock sights, same barrel, same slide make the G21 a faster more pointable weapon?

5. walkin' trails

walkin' trails

To me, it seems as though the modification to the grip actually improves its pointability. I bought one a week ago, but haven't had the chance to get to the range yet. From dry fire presentations, I have noted that mine seems to come right on target rather than point high, like my old 21 did. Others made the same comments when I was showing it off last week. I used to shoot extremely well with my old, Gen III 21. I hope to shoot even better with this new gun.

6. cmp10x

cmp10x

For me and Both of my friends the smaller grip allowed for a more "natural" grip not modified--It does indeed point better for me!!

7. TLHelmer

TLHelmer Millennium Member

If a gun fits naturally in your hand it will point and fire better. It is different for everyone. If you have a really large hand you may find the G-21 frame better and more natural than the G-21SF or the G17/22/31 size guns.

8. 10mm4ever

10mm4ever 10mm Pusher

The SF does away with that acute backsweep, so it makes sense that it would point lower. I'm sure you dont have to cant your wrists as much with the SF. I'll stick with my "standard" G21 though.

9. S. Kelly

S. Kelly

When they come out with the G21SF with the standard rails vs. the Picatinny rail, I'm getting a LE version with NS. I love my G21 and I think the SF will be an improvement.