Glock 21 SF NOT for sale in CA.

Discussion in 'California Glockers' started by missinghood, Jul 8, 2007.

1. missinghood

missinghood Guest

Turner's Outdoorsman ad correction.
    "In responce to a listing issue between the California Department of Justice and Glock, the Glock 21 SF 45 ACP in this weeks ad has been pulled until such time as the approved model is made available to the California consumer."
    As both a Turner's employee and a Glock fan, I was very dissapointed to find this meno coming into work today. I had a feeling this was going to happen and I appologize to anyone who is inconvenienced by this mix-up. It looks like the STD version will available soon by I make no promises.
    The labels on the guns we have read;
    Glock 21 SF FXD 5.5LB 1913/MB
    LDZxxx 2 10 RD (bar code)
    1913? I don't even know what that means.
    I can stand by and watch CA inact all sorts of guns laws and not bat an eye, until they screw with my Glocks, then it gets personal.
    Eric

2. douglasd

douglasd CLM

Isn't that the Picatinny rail? If I'm not mistaken, it's often referred to as the 1913 style rail.

3. missinghood

missinghood Guest

I'll keep that in mind, sounds right.

4. soundwave

soundwave

I help one at the Redondo Turner's on Friday afternoon. It was the model with the new rail (which looks ridiculous). far as I know they were selling them.

5. douglasd

douglasd CLM

I don't like the looks of it either. Besides, there's nothing I want to hang on my gun that won't work on the GLOCK rail.