close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GLOCK 21 or 30

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by jmy, Dec 8, 2002.

1. jmy

jmy Still Alive Lifetime Member

I have a GLOCK 30 and thinking of getting a GLOCK 21 but I have been hearing that the GLOCK 30 is more Accurate.Is this True?You see,if it is True that the GLOCK 30 is more Accurate than the GLOCK 21,I might as well get another GLOCK 30 as I have a tendency to Shoot the gun that I am more Accurate with more.I was thinking of making my GLOCK 30 as my carry gun and the GLOCK 21 as my range gun.
    Any Suggestions or Inputs?
    THANKS.

jmy

2. don't tread on me

don't tread on me

This horse has been beaten to a pile of dust,check past posts on this subject!!

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

For variety, I suggest the G21C. I can shoot 200-gr SWC bullets in my G21, but not in my G30.

4. GlockRik

GlockRik

OK, if you are still with us after that, here is what I think. I have only owned the G36 in a 45 Glock. I have shot the 21 and like it a lot. I have not shot the 30. I would base my decision on what I plan to do with the gun. If strictly range work then I would get the 21. It shoots very well and would be a nice addition to your 30. If you use the 30 extensively on your job or for competition, then I would get another 30 for a spare. Don't overlook the fact that a lot of the enjoyment of owning guns is variety.
    Good Glokin, Rik

5. steelerfan

steelerfan Country Roads..

I shoot about the same size groups with my 21 as I do my 30. I love my 21. If I could only keep one, it would be the 30 due to the fact that it conceals easier but I enjoy shooting my 21 every bit as much as I like the 30. Plus, you don't have to pay a fortune for full capacity mags. 13 in the mag, and one in the pipe makes a great home defense weapon.

If I could afford it, I'd have two of both :).