Glock 21 L10 mods?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by missinghood, Mar 16, 2007.

1. missinghood

missinghood Guest

Need to turn my glock 21 into an IPSC Limited 10 (I live in CA, and I LIKE L10) contender, I've replaced the guide rod just to make it tougher, the mag release and slide catch to make them easier to operate, and I installed a magwell to ease reloading. Internally though, I don't know where to start, any suggestions?

2. Alaskapopo

Alaskapopo NRA ENDOWMENT

The sky is the limit. I have a friend who build his Glock 35 into a nice limited gun. The only difference for you would be the magazines. I could get a mag well, custom trigger, and fiber optic sights as a place to start. Many on here are more knowledgeable aboutt he actual parts you could use.
    Pat

3. SDM

SDM

If you want to spend the money look at the Vanek or RS trigger kits. I read good things about them on the innerweb (for what that's worth) but I have no personal experience. I've got a 3.5# connector and a Wolff competition spring pack in my 17 and I am happy with it. The trigger isn't holding me back at least. I've used OEM, LWD, and Scherer connectors and I can't really tell much difference between the three. Some folks have preferences though. The spring pack includes a +power trigger spring and reduced power firing pin and firing pin safety springs. I've read (again on the innerweb) that some people have light strike issues because of the firing pin spring, but I’ve had no issues. I think it’s the best $9.00 you’ll spend.