Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a Gen 3 21 and it sounds like a good deal to me. If the 6 mags are Glock OEM they are $20-$25 each, netting about $300 for the gun.

·
PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia
10,959 Posts
Only if you have a hand large enough to hold it...I even have trouble with the SF frame, and I don't have a small hand

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Sounds like a good deal, like others have said - it is a big grip.
A friend of mine EDCed his Gen 3 Glock 21 in a Blade Tech Nano holster - he had some big hands and shot that gun pretty good.

·
Private side
11,596 Posts
Sounds like a decent deal.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sounds like it's a police trade in due to the wear. As others have said, unless it is the SF version it will have a big grip. If you have smallish hands you may not like it. I have a Glock 20 and I love it but the grip is really too big for my hands.

·
M62/76
12,564 Posts
With 6 mags, I’d buy it at that price.

Reactions: orangejeep06

·
Registered
8,105 Posts
Depends on how old the 21 is and the wear and tear on the magazines.

·
Registered
Glock 45/19X
8,246 Posts
Thank you all, I’m going to get it today
Oue agency issues the Gen 3 G21. Some of our training pistols have 300k rounds on them. You got a good deal.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Palmetto had new Gen 3 G21s, 19s, and 26s for $400 a few months ago. But that's a lot of mags.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

·
19,067 Posts
There is a Gen 3 21 im thinking about buying. They are asking $425. It has some holster wear near the magwell, but comes with 6 magazines. Is this a good deal?
Have you handled the gun? I bought a Gen 3 Glock 20C and shot it for about a week and then handled a G20SF and liked it so much better that I sold the G20C and bought a G20SF.

The Gen 4's with the smallest backstrap have the same grip size as the Gen 3 SF's and a lot of people find the non-SF Gen 3's uncomfortable and some people who are used to the smaller Glock 17's don't even like the SF grip and describe it as being "Like holding a 2x4".

1 - 20 of 27 Posts