Glock 21 ejector

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by jerry3743, Aug 19, 2007.

1. jerry3743

jerry3743

Just bought a Glock 21 and noticed that the ejector engages the top round in the clip and cocks it slightly to the left. Is this normal? I've owned a Glock 17 and 23 and never noticed this before. Also the trigger safety does not have to be engaged for the trigger to function. I tried Wolf ammo in it and it would jam about 10% of the time.

2. D. Manley

D. Manley

The ejector lightly touches the top round in my G21 but, does not bear with enough pressure to move the top round.

If you bought this weapon used, I'd swap out the triggerbar to address the safety-related issue. Check with different mags to be sure one of the mag lips isn't damaged allowing the top round to be canted more than it should to the left and if necessary, replace the trigger housing W/ejector as well.. These are all very inexpensive parts and simple to replace.

3. pweshay

pweshay

What kind of warranty does the glock have?

4. GSD17

GSD17 Thread Killer

New - limited 1 year.
    Reconditioned - limited lifetime.

Either way, they don't care, they fix them for free usually no matter how old or used they are.

5. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

10% jams with Wolf sounds normal. Try some domestic factory new ammo. G20/G21 ejectors are different when compared to 9mm or .40 caliber ejectors. Yours sounds normal.