Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally, after close to 3 month wait on my g20 10mm 15rd pistol,it is finally on the way 3-5 days:embarassed:
i beleive i made a good choice from what i've read and heard,am i correct.also let me just say this is
my very first GLOCK.

·
Private side
11,642 Posts
if you researched, shopped and bought, you know what you are getting. I really like my 20c. Hope you like yours.

·
Registered
315 Posts
You made a great choice. While you are waiting I would also start stocking up on components so you can load some economical ammo for it. I can shoot it for 17-20 cents a shot for quality ammo. Bullets are the biggest expense. Nosler 155 grain JHP and Magtech are the most economical bullets I have found so far. I like the 180 grain weight for the 10mm. Here is a link. http://www.northwestshootersupply.com/magtechpistolbulletsfmjandjhp.aspx For self defense/hunting loads I prefer the Horady XTP's. They expand reliably and penetrate very deep.

I use CCI-350 primers and lots of Longshot powder. It burns clean and gives very little pressure for the speeds you will get. If you don't have a chronograph I will test for you as long as I have the powder in stock. A 10mm is so versitile you will love it. Mild to wild it will be a gun for all occcasions.

Here is my G20

1 - 9 of 9 Posts