Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Used to have all three. Had lots of upgrades to the 29 in a 4 1/2 and 6" barrel and longer G20 magazines with sleeves. Usually carried it with the 4 1/2" and longer mag so when the G20 showed up, sold the 29.

Bought the 40 after the 20. Excellent pistol but having the longer 6" barrel, milled slide and co-witness sights on the 20, sold the 40 as the 20 now did everything the 40 could do only better (lower micro dot mount).

The 40 is a good pick if you do not want to spend a dime beyond the stock pistol. If you have a couple hundred extra to spend on a longer barrel and slide milling get the 20 or even the 29.

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
OK Inque187, I went there and at .80 a round I have to assume they were too embarrassed to even publish the fps of their ammo. I am talking Underwood and other brands not afraid to tell you what they are up to. Even .80 is way less than the cheap $200 per case of 1000 in 9mm I am used to spending my money on. The magtech is ok at 1230fps but Underwood does not even offer anything that low. Are you trying to say that .80 is cheap compared to 1$?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.