close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

glock 20/21 duty holster w/m6

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glocktoys, Apr 17, 2006.

1. glocktoys

glocktoys

i need a retention holster for a glock 20/21 with m6 light attached. i have to purchase my own equiptment so cost is a problem and i do not mind used (not abused) holsters. i am also looking for 1911 retention holster too for duty prefer nylon/nylok but leather is ok too. please let me know what you have and price with shipping to indiana and a pic would be nice too. i may have some items or holsters to trade so let me know if you want trades and i can get you a list of what i have too. thanks for your help, matt

2. Shawn1

Shawn1

I can handle that for you. I am a Safariland dealer but have not added them to my website yet. They are $120 each plus $8 for shipping. Take a look at my site if you have a chance ASO Tactical. I attached a pic of the holster, they should be in stock. Thanks for looking.

3. glocktoys

glocktoys

thanks, but i need a duty nylon or black leather mid ride/high ride g21/g20 holster with m6 light attached and needs retention level 2 or 3. i have to pay for this so use of used is fine if price is low. if i need the light on the gun and have to restrain a suspect i nned to be able to holster the weapon with the light attached with one hand but thigh holsters are not allowed. i also need a retention holster for a 1911 fullsize same type for a kimber tle model. if you have one or both let me know and a price too. thanks for looking and any help i can get

4. Shawn1

Shawn1

Sorry, I posted the wrong pic. The 6280 in basketweave is 120 or the 6280 in Nylok as shown in this pic is only $85. Free shipping for GT members. Thanks again.

Shawn

5. glocktoys

glocktoys

any used holsters for the g20/21 w/m3 light? help i need one for duty but no $$$ for a new one. any out there for me?