close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock +2 Extension for G30 ??

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by user1, Apr 17, 2006.

1. user1

user1 Millennium Member

I think I already know the answer to the following question, and it is buried deep in the well of ATF regulations; but please allow me to ask nevertheless....

Did, does, GLOCK make a OEM +2 magazine extension for G30 (or the G21 for that matter)? IF GLOCK makes a +2 for the G21, will that extension fit and function on the G30 mags?

Most folks like the comfort of an extra couple of rounds. Just like my G26, a +2 Glock extension makes the grip feel just right for me, and does not inhibit my concealed carry needs. IF it did, I'd just bolt the whole rig on right up front and be done with it. I guess they could call that carrying naked? Down heah, we call we open carry.

Seriously, what are the actual facts concerning the question posed in paragraph 2 above....

thanks...

{hey W-GA. how the onions doing this year?}

2. Planet-Ed

Planet-Ed STOP and RTFM

If you need more rounds you can use a Glock 21 magazine in the Glock 30. They even make an extension sleve for it so the magazine mates nicely with the grip. Even with the Glock 21 mag its still easy to conceal.

3. user1

user1 Millennium Member

thanks Planet-Ed.

now that I think about it, your suggestion is a better way to go anyway. The ease and simplicity of a stock Glock mag, with a fitted sleeve for comfort.

now all i need is a good used G-30 for sale, with no holster or mag collections included...
    thanks again,
    user1
    atlanta :cheers:

4. AJE

AJE Grumpy Old Man

I'm thinking pretty hard about it right now...

5. gary newport

gary newport

To the best of my knowledge, Glock doesn't offer a plus-anything extension for the G20/21/29/30 mags, so using the longer mag in the shorter gun (with or without mag sleeves) is your only option UNLESS you want to try aftermarket extensions. (Walter raises onions? I would have pegged him for chile peppers! ;) )