Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was shooting my new Glock 19 Gen5 FS, and I also rented and shot a Glock 19X Coyote that had the factory night sights on it.

I was shooting really well with the 19X factory night sights and liked them. On my Glock 19 Gen5 FS, I was shooting consistently low.

Can the factory night sights that are on the Glock 19X be purchased and installed on my Glock 19 Gen5 FS? If so, do you know the part number? I am thinking that they will raise my POI, and hope that this is correct. Any help you can offer is very appreciated. I am knew to Glocks so I don't know much at all about their sights, etc.

Also, will I void the warranty by doing this - do I need to send my slide into Glock and have them install the new sights to keep the warranty in tact?

·
Anti-Federalist
21,649 Posts
Yesterday I was shooting my new Glock 19 Gen5 FS, and I also rented and shot a Glock 19X Coyote that had the factory night sights on it.

I was shooting really well with the 19X factory night sights and liked them. On my Glock 19 Gen5 FS, I was shooting consistently low.

Can the factory night sights that are on the Glock 19X be purchased and installed on my Glock 19 Gen5 FS? If so, do you know the part number? I am thinking that they will raise my POI, and hope that this is correct. Any help you can offer is very appreciated. I am knew to Glocks so I don't know much at all about their sights, etc.

Also, will I void the warranty by doing this - do I need to send my slide into Glock and have them install the new sights to keep the warranty in tact?

The factory 19X sights are bottom of the barrel compared to many other brands of night sights. As a matter of fact it took me one range session to convince me to swap them out.

That said...make me a reasonable offer.

20200503_091353.jpg

·
Banned
328 Posts
your local gunsmith can change your sights for you and no, it wont void your warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts