Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I picked up my G19 Ameriglo yesterday and what a shooter this thing is.

I put 200 rounds of Winchester 115 gr white box and 40 rounds of Federal Critical Defense 135 gr HP. All Wally World ammo, and I am happy to report no failures of any kind. Sorry for the crappy pic :)

I would also held a 19X which felt great in my hand. I'm just not into tan frames or any colored firearms other than black.

Any chance Glock will release the 19X in an all black version?
Gun Trigger Airsoft Everyday carry Air gun
I would definitely purchase one...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All good recommendations! I'm also glad more agree with me on the color. As mentioned I don't hate it but black is just the way I like my firearms. I would like to see the front lip removed as well and keep the grip the way it is like a Gen 2. I don't mine the cutout on my Gen 5 19 but don't see the need for it.

·
20,732 Posts
All good recommendations! I'm also glad more agree with me on the color. As mentioned I don't hate it but black is just the way I like my firearms. I would like to see the front lip removed as well and keep the grip the way it is like a Gen 2. I don't mine the cutout on my Gen 5 19 but don't see the need for it.
I like just about everything about the 19x except the color. Black is the color Glocks should be and all the focus on "designer colors" seems foolish and makes the guns look like toys.

I especially like the fact that the 19x has no finger grooves and no cut-out but I could probably live without that little lip in front of the mag. It looks good and probably feels good in the hand but it limits the types of magazines that can be used. I actually think it could be removed and rounded off and it wouldn't look bad.

Here is how the G19x should look:

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
10,426 Posts
I would also like to see the 19X in black or OD.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts