Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the deal with these blue label 19ms showing up on gb. I wonder if these are overruns and now available to the public or are these just the employees getting them and off loading them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
236 Posts
Which version of the 19M is in more demand:
1. The blue label that has Glock night sites and nDLC internals
2. The red label that has AMGLO night sites and the non-nDLC internals

Reactions: peanuts2018

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which version of the 19M is in more demand:
1. The blue label that has Glock night sites and nDLC internals
2. The red label that has AMGLO night sites and the non-nDLC internals
No idea but I will say the 17m red label does hold its value. I can't speak to the 19m as the market is flooded with them fbi spec, glock employee, and the lipsys run.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if this is another SKU that came about due to the FAMS announcement of going to the 19, especially with the simple tritium night sights. For the $500 Blue Label price, it will definitely be another good one to snag.

·
Registered
132 Posts
It’s not Glock employees selling them, the 19m must be part of the blue label program now. A few LE distributors have these for 500.00 plus shipping if you qualify for them
https://www.gtdist.com/glock-19m-9mm-fbi-spec-pistol.html
Had my LGS (which is a Blue-Label dealer) get in touch with GT to get me another 19M. The rep there asked my guys if they wanted Ameriglo or Glock sights, or even NY triggers, so I'm wondering if some more SKU's are coming out.

Since my Lipsey's 19M & 17M have the Agent sights, just went with the GNS version here. Also, my shop is having them send a 17M as well, so it will be interesting to see if that's a BL as well. In any case, I'll add another 19M to my collection (this one will be put away), and if I dig all of the three that are coming, might snag them all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts