Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never has a pistol given me this much joy to shoot! I bought my 19C back in May of this year,have been shooting the hell out of it.... sometimes not cleaning it between sessions and it's been totally reliable!

A bit spendy,this many rounds in that little time, but honestly...I look forward to bringing it to the range and blasting it more and more! Almost like I have found the perfect girl hehe. Accurate, reliable, fits my hand perfectly and it groups like an animal!

I blasted 250 rounds of yellow box rem UMC tonight through it. Along with a colt python .357 and my Glock 21C.

You've got to love the Glocks!!!!!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I have been having accuracy issues with my Ruger (and NO its not just me) and I have been looking around for a new gun. It just so happens a member on a local shooting forum had some Glock 19s I could try out.

Well after a day at the range, I just HAD to have one. Filled out the FFL paperwork today, should be here in about a week. :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been having accuracy issues with my Ruger (and NO its not just me) and I have been looking around for a new gun. It just so happens a member on a local shooting forum had some Glock 19s I could try out.

Well after a day at the range, I just HAD to have one. Filled out the FFL paperwork today, should be here in about a week. :)
You will LOVE IT!! there's a reason there is such a strong following of this fine pistol. I'm telling you, it's like the girl of your dreams in gun form!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Haha funny you should mention that...I came up with this when I read an ad in G&A:

[FONT=&quot]I'm slim and curvy.

I want a life-long relationship.

I love long days at the range.

I love being dirty.

I love to be held.

I'm trustworthy.

I'm reliable.

I never complain or whine.

I will be faithful to you until the very end.

-Glock [/FONT]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts