Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry .... sort of a repeat of an earlier posting but !

Would you nice folk's please stop sending all the Glock 19s out to Iraq to arm the terrorists, I mean Police....

10 Week's now and counting and I am still trying to get an expected date for availability, delivery will take another 3 to 4 weeks even after I get a Serial Number to register with the Police Force.

If I was a criminal, I could probably have one today...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ya, I can see why a prison guard in Ireland definitely needs one more than a cop in the sandbox :upeyes:

Maybe you should blame your country's horrible gun control laws for your inconvenience, not a group of people fighting for their country.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Terrorists will get their hands on whatever they want. I think they have proved that by now. Blaming this on any person is just unfair. They get AK's all the time and use them to shoot our MEN, wheres the AK hate mail? Blarney!!! JOE>

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Sorry .... sort of a repeat of an earlier posting but !

Would you nice folk's please stop sending all the Glock 19s out to Iraq to arm the terrorists, I mean Police....

10 Week's now and counting and I am still trying to get an expected date for availability, delivery will take another 3 to 4 weeks even after I get a Serial Number to register with the Police Force.

If I was a criminal, I could probably have one today...
Its been that way for a while, I got lucky in April when I found mine. It sucks, the gunshop tried talking me into the 23, I took a pass and found the 19 I wanted elsewhere.

·
member nra
43 Posts
maybe go to a different store I see 19 in EVERY gun store around here, northern virginia. of course it's been almost 30 minutes since I left one

·
Inactive/Banned
3,554 Posts
I do believe he is being sarcastic. Also being in Ireland makes it harder to find a popular gun. No need for anyone here to get their thong panties in a wad. :wavey:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts