close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 19 w/ lots of goodies, so tell me...

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by albinlee, Jul 20, 2011.

Tags:
  1. albinlee

albinlee

Whats it worth? I posted a thread a few days ago about why I might be considering selling it. You can find that here:
    http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1356437

Well, I haven't completely ruled it out. I am going to list what I have, condition, and hopefully get some pix up ASAP, but for now I would like to hear an estimate. Keep in mind this would be a private sale, and I would like to hear an opinion from someone who ISN'T hoping to buy it! :whistling: Thanks.

Glock 19, Gen 3, born around Feb '10, Trijicon NS from factory
    - 1500 rounds downrange, 0 malfunction
    - Disassembled completely 2 times
    - No holster wear, no smileys, looks brand new (only breach face shows any wear)

- 6 Glock factory magazines
    - 3 Spare magazine springs, extra power from Wolff
    - Brand new Wolff competition kit: trigger spring, plunger spring, and striker spring (all original springs are in the gun)
    - Ghost 3.5 installed (original 5 lb available)
    - Stainless recoil rod, LW, (factory rod hardly used and available)

I am not unrealistic, but I would really like to come away with a new G-34, and maybe even an extra mag(s). What should this package be worth, in all fairness? :wavey:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  2. Cole125

Cole125 Silver Member

Well I would give you $400 for it, so its probably worth in the ballpark of $350-$450(esp if mags are new).

3. JHorner_G17C

JHorner_G17C ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coming from a guy who does NOT want to buy it.... I'd say $475 would be a great price, and $575 would be high price. Just my $ .02

4. Clint-M

Clint-M

If you're wanting to pick up a Glock 34 I would look on competition forums for guys looking to retire their guns and pick up something smaller on a trade. Or just ask in trade on every forum you can find. Otherwise you are only going to get a fraction of what it cost to put it together, and full cost on a 34.

Or keep the extra parts as they should work on any other 9mm also and people don't like modified guns from my experience. The market likes words such as "stock" and "like new". If you really want a sale, I'd say to begin at $525 shipped but expect to go a bit lower.

CM

5. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi

i agree, take the aftermarket stuff out and sell/trade it as a stock gun with triji night sights. you can either keep the springs and connector or sell those individually. i might be interested in the wolff mag springs :supergrin:

6. IT0

IT0

$450 Stock w/3mags.... is what I just paid for one with 100 rounds through it, and in the original box with all the paper work.

7. ronin.45

ronin.45

Customization doesn't add much to resale value. I'd put all the stock internals in and sell the gun with two mags for $425. That's a fair price on a used Glock in excellent condition. Sell the 4 extra mags and springs for $60 or trade them for full-size mags. Sell the connector and guide rod for $25. Put the competition springs in the 34 when you get it.