close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 19 RTF2?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Pops 1, Feb 25, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Pops 1

Pops 1

Who has one and do you like it?

2. operator81

operator81

Have it and love it. The texture took me a few weeks to adjust to. My hands had turned into soft Nancy hands when I switched from 1911's with aggressive grips to Hogue gripped Sigs. But now that I my hands are toughened back up its wonderful. Doesn't move at all during firing. I carry IWB but have always used a wife beater or t-shirt underneath so I can't comment on how it feels against the skin. It doesn't cling to my cover garments any more than a Hogue grip did. Try it, you'll love it.

3. BigJerm80

BigJerm80

4. dday27

dday27

I like mine! Even the funky fish gill slide, Just bought because it was different, Whenever Glock comes out with something new I just have to have it to go along with all my other Glocks, Someday the fish gill slide RTF might be sought after since I don't see the new RTF with them, The new RTF's went back to standard slide serrations....

5. operator81

operator81

I just saw that, made me a wee bit pissy as I just ordered a G22 RTF. I like the fish gill serrations, I think it jazzes the pistol up a bit. Although, I find the original serrations have a bit more purchase to them. If they had used the same serrations as the original but angled them forward like a 1911 I think that would have been a better improvement.

6. MrVvrroomm

MrVvrroomm

Yup, I have one. Just got done cleaning her. I installed some new XS sights and had to take her out for a test fire...perfect!

7. dsmw5142

dsmw5142 NRA Member

What he said... except for the Nancy part:supergrin:

Seriously though... the grip isn't any more rough than the 3M stair step tape I use on my match guns. Oh... and I got the fish gills. They don't work as well, but eh... they're a novelty IMO.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  8. robin303

robin303 Helicopter Nut

I have the 23 RTF and I put my 19 slide on it at the range when I blown through my 40 S&W ammo. I love it and there is no more of that slipping and such as with the other.

9. 9mmXRAY

9mmXRAY IDPA MW2 GSSF

I'm havent decided yet to get a G19RTF2 with the half moon serrations to match my G17rtf2 or the newer G17RTF2...or G19RTF2... I think I will more than likely goto the Newer style G19RTF2. Although I would prefer my RTF2's to match a little more...

10. DLL9mm

DLL9mm

I love mine. It has been flawless for almost 1500rounds.

11. Glock 17L

Glock 17L *GLOCKAHOLIC*

I love mine too!
    I've read that the newer RTF2 Glocks have the standard straight cocking seations on the slide but you might be able to still score one with the creasant serations if your dealer has some inventory..
    Mine was test fired November 2nd 2009 & was purchased Black Friday Nov 27th..
    Gary/Hk
    [​IMG]