close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 19 Race Gun

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Paun45, Aug 8, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Paun45

Paun45

Hey I just bought a NIB 19 and I want to shoot Steel plates and USPSA open class. I need advice on where to start. I would like to go with a C-more sight, but im not sure what mount to get. I would also like to get a mag well, a 3.5 trigger reduction. Lastly a nice barrel with a comp. Where can I get this stuff.......Or is this build not worth it. I have never seen one but I think it would be a nice build....Im gonna need a holster too.....So I need a lot of help...Any input would be great...Thanks

2. vafish

vafish

If you are going to build a race gun, give yourself every advantage.

I'd start with a G34 or a G17L and build it up.

3. grungeG19

grungeG19 God

Well he said he already bought a 19 why will he go and get another one. Top Glock for all your needs

4. vafish

vafish

If he wants to spend a bunch of money on a race gun and be competitive I think the G34 or G17L are much better platforms to start with.

The G19 is a great all around gun, but it's not the best choice for building an unlimited IPSC gun.

I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm just saying when he's done spending his money making an unlimited G19 it will not be as good of an unlimited gun as a G17L or G34 that had similar work done to it.